Education is very important to improve yourself but learning English also improves the quality of life. English is based on a simple alphabet and it is fairly quick and easy to learn compared to other languages. English is not only useful – it gives you a lot of satisfaction. Making progress feels great. You will enjoy learning English if you remember that every hour you spend gets you closer to perfection. A few Research surveys showcasing the scope of spoken English for students, professionals and corporate.
- According to a study conducted by ‘AM‘ an education, employment and training assessment company, 25% of the students doesn’t have English comprehension skills.
- 55000 graduates were examined Computer Aptitude Test (ACMAT) in 2011 and the key findings indicated that more than 25% Students do not possess the English comprehension skills to understand engineering school curriculum.
- The findings also state that only 57% students can write grammatically correct sentences in English.
- It was also found that around 42%-45% students display capabilities in English required for the knowledge-based industry and lastly not more than 27% students show capabilities in business English
- In most of the surveys conducted among the employers, communication skill in English has been identified as one of the prime setbacks of graduates of India in finding jobs.
- Research found that English communication skills augment the hourly wages of men by an enormous 34%.
- A superior knowledge of English is the need of the hour as Indian economic activities are internationalized.
- Thus, the high ranking of interaction in English could be also accorded to the fact that there has been a rising requirement for Indians in the software and Information Technology-enabled Service (ITES) segments that are offering services in English to clients across the United Kingdom and the United States.
- To become competent graduates, students in India need to learn skills pertaining to job interviews, presentations, group interaction, and telephone and teleconference communication.
- According to Riemer(2002), a global engineer must cross national and cultural borders and only English language skills can help the engineer to break those boundaries.
You may learn English and realize all the language rules, however you won't have the option to talk it fluidly except if you practice it.... More
To Learn English language: It is one of the most looked for after courses on the planet today. With creating economies.... More
How to improve relational abilities?' what number of you pose yourself this inquiry? Improving and upgrading.....More
Reasons can be numerous to gain proficiency with a subsequent language, yet with regards to learn English,there are.... More
We have heard the saying "Diamond cuts diamond" Similarly Speaking English is the solution to Speak English...... More
ADVENTURE SUMMER CAMP FOR KIDS
Duration 3 nights and 4 days
Age 9 years -16 years
30th April-4th May
About Campsite: The camp is close to the perineal river Gangavali at the edge of Anashi National Park & surrounded by mountain, ranges, streams and dense evergreen forest, which homes to beautiful and unique Flora &Fauna endemic to the region. Older than the Himalayan Mountains. Sahyadri Mountain Ranges is recognized as one of the hottest “Biodiversity Hotspot” of the world by UNESCO.
Key Take Away
- Survival skills
- Map reading
- Self confidence
- Star gazing
- Life skills
- Intra and interpersonal
- Team work
- Public speaking
- Overcoming fear